If you’re a home cook on a budget, then this one’s for you!
Did you know that you don’t have to waste any stale slices of Sunbake bread? There are lots of tasty ways that you can use them in the kitchen.
Here are a few of our best ideas:
- Toast the slices in the oven and then crush them to make breadcrumbs
- Make a delicious bread pudding dessert – see our recipe on this website
- Make cheesy toasted sandwiches in a frying pan – see our website for a few fun ideas
- Make some sweet yummy eggy bread – see our recipe on this website
- Make a crunchy topping for salads or stews by toasting pieces in the oven and allowing to cool before tossing into salads
- Break the bread into small pieces and add to your mince mixture when making burger patties or meatballs – they will be extra juicy
- And of course… the obvious one is plain and simple TOAST! Enjoy with jam or peanut butter spread.