SUNBAKE WINTER WARMERS (Gauteng / North West)
- The “Sunbake Winter Warmers” Competition (the Competition) is open to all residents of South Africa.
- No directors, employees, agents or consultants of RCL (the Organiser), or the supplier of goods and services in connection with the Competition, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or family members, may participate.
- The Competition opens on 19 June 2017 and closes on 27 August 2017 at 23:59 South African time. All entries must be received by the closing date. No entries received after the Competition closes will be considered and any entries received after this date will be automatically rejected.
- Entrants stand a chance to win Winter Warmers hampers of Flasks, Gloves, Hot Water Bottles, Beanies and Blankets.
- Prizes are not transferable. No cash or alternative will be offered for the prize in whole or part. The winners will accept the prize as is, at their own risk. In line with the Consumer Protection Act 36(11), in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value.
- To stand a chance of winning, entrants must purchase any loaf of Sunbake bread from a participating store in the Gauteng and North West regions and dial *120*7952# where they will be prompted to enter the last four (4) digits of their Sunbake bread barcode. Each USSD session is charged at 20 cents per 20 seconds.
- All entrants will also be entered into a weekly draw on radio to stand a chance to win one of the Winter Warmer Hampers NB: Winners must retain their Sunbake bread bag as proof of purchase.
- Winners will be contacted by a Sunbake Representative who will deliver the Hampers to them.
- The Organiser is not liable for failure or any technical element relating to the Competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- By participating in the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these rules. The judges’ decision shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants agree that the Organiser is unable to, and is not required to, guarantee a particular result or set of results from either your participation in the competition or possible winnings.
- Entrants indemnify the Organiser and Organiser’s agents from any loss, damages, liability, claim, expenses, costs orders or demand which may arise as a result of your participation in the Competition and, where applicable, subsequent prize award and delivery.
- The Organiser may require any of the winners, at no fee, to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their prize and/or after they receive their prize. Should this become necessary, such winner/s may be required to sign a letter of consent. The Organiser shall have the right to use any photographs or video footage of any winners in perpetuity.
- Entrants agree that the Organiser may suspend, otherwise modify or cancel the Competition should the Competition’s continuation be untenable for reasons outside the Organiser’s control. Reasonable steps will be taken to notify entrants should such steps become necessary and the Organiser shall inform entrants which steps it intends taking in this regard. In the event of any disruption to the Competition, the Organiser shall use its reasonable endeavors to remedy the disruption and resume the Competition on a fair and equitable basis to the entrants.
- All winners are selected on an impartial basis and the Organiser’s system for selecting winners is regularly audited.
- The Organiser’s contact details are as follows:
RCL FOODS (Proprietary) Limited,
Ten The Boulevard, Westway Office Park, Westville, 3629.
Tel: 086 010 3764.