What is the Prize
- A Participant stands a chance of winning: For learners: R 1.25 million worth of data, airtime and backpacks filled with stationery and other goodies. Learners winning prizes will have to obtain the consent of their parents or legal guardians in order to receive the prize. For schools: Three (3) prefabricated classrooms worth R 250 000 each. (“Prize”).
- The Prize is not transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash or any other items. The Promoter reserves the right substitute the prize/s with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
Who can participate
- This Competition is open to schools and school learners in the Gauteng, Pretoria, Bushbuckridge, Nelspruit, Tzaneen, Polokwane and Rustenburg areas.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of:
- the Promoter;
- any other subsidiary or associated person who controls or is controlled by the Promoter;
- the supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition; or
- the marketer of the Competition,
How to Participate
- To enter this Competition, Participants must buy a loaf of any Sunbake bread promotional pack, find their unique code inside the bag, dial *120*102030*unique code# and follow the instructions to enter and nominate their school using their cell phone.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish within the competition dates, using a different unique code for every entry. The unique code can only be used once. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever, and proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or Prize redemption process of the Competition.
- In the event that entry into this Competition is contingent on the Participant entering any website or social media page or application, the Participant hereby acknowledges that any and all costs associated with the required internet connection will not constitute a cost of entering into this Competition and shall be borne solely by the Participant.
- By entering this Competition the Participant consents to the collection, processing and further processing of his/her personal information (including personal information contained in electronic communications) by the Promoter for the purposes of conducting this Competition and facilitating the participant’s participation in the Competition.
- By posting any content, images, or comments on any of the Promoter’s public and/or social media platform, a Participant consents to and gives the Promoter a world-wide royalty free licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such content, images or comments for the purposes of promoting the Promoter’s products and/or services.
- By entering the Competition, the Participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter, as well as its holding company, its subsidiaries and any subsidiaries of its holding company, and their successors and assigns, directors, employees, agents or consultants against all and any losses, claims, proceeding, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise) liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis) howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the Participant’s participation in the Competition and the Prize/s.
- This Competition runs from 7 January 2019 and closes at midnight on 31 March 2019 (“closing date”). Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reasonably extend, shorten, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition for technical, commercial, and/or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control. The Competition, Prize and Terms and Conditions may be reasonably amended by the Promoter, at any time during the Competition. In such event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and acknowledge that they shall have no recourse against the Promoter whatsoever.
- Winners will be drawn as follows:
- The top 3 schools with the most entries will be declared the winners of the classrooms including R10 000 worth of Stationery. Winners will be notified within 2 weeks of the closing date.
- Airtime & Data winners will be notified instantly upon entry.
- Backpack winners will be drawn on a random basis every week for the duration of the promotion.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Participant selected as the recipient of the Prize will be notified via telephone within 3 weeks of the date on which the Winner is determined. In the event that the Winner cannot be successfully contacted, or fails to respond to the Promoter within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Participant in substitution. The names of the Winners will also be published on the RCL FOODS website [www.rclfoods.com].
- The Promotor may require the winner/s to:
- to provide their name, identity number, and to enable to Promotor to verify the entry;
- to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the Prize, and indemnity;
- where the entry includes the submission of any work eligible for copyright in terms of the Copyright Act No. 98 of 1978, conclude an agreement of assignment whereby any rights which the Winner may have in respect of such works are transferred to the Promoter.
- Any winner may be requested to attend the draw and announcement of the Winner, to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes. The Winner is, however, entitled to decline such request.
- Where a winner consents to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the Promoter.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- For more information or a copy of these Terms and Conditions, please visit www.sunbake.co.za. Any Competition related queries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.