WINA IKHAYA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe promoters are RCL Foods Sugar and Milling (Pty) Ltd (“Company”) and Ozone Online (“Ozone”) who has been contracted by the Company to promote this Competition, (collectively “the Promoter”). Any persons entering or participating in this Competition (“Participant”) accept and agree that by entering this Competition they have had an opportunity to read and consider these Terms and Conditions and that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions. What are the Prizes?
- 1. Each Participant stands a chance of winning any of the following prizes (“Prizes”):
- 1.1. One of two houses:
- 1.1.1. Nine rural areas which are under various traditional authorities situated in Mpumalanga Province, have been identified where the houses could be built. These are: (a) Bushbuck Ridge (b) Elukwatini (c) Emgwenya (d) Emjindini (e) Kamagugu (f) Msogwaba (g) Pienaar (h) Phumlani (i) Zwaluwnest
- 1.1.2. Each winner of a house will be entitled to select one of the available areas (listed above), subject to the approval of the traditional Council and the Company. The Promoter will negotiate a right to occupy, in the name of the winner, with the relevant traditional authority in the area selected. On securing a right to occupy from that traditional authority, the house will be built.
- 1.1.3. The houses will be built to the specification set out in Annexure A to these Terms and Conditions and will be painted in Sunbake’s colours and will include Sunbake branding.
- 1.1.4. Electrical and water supply to the house is not included or guaranteed: (a) The winner will be responsible for investigating and arranging the connection of the house to the power grid, where possible; and (b) A jojo tank will be installed on the property.
- 1.1.5. No furniture will be provided for or supplied in the completed house.
- 1.2. One of 50 Water Barrows; and/or
- 1.3. One of 10 000 airtime vouchers worth R5 each.
- 1.1. One of two houses:
- 2. The Prizes are not transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash or any other items. The Company reserves the right to substitute the prize/s with any other prize of comparable commercial value. The winner may not sell the house for a period of 2 (two) years from the handover date, but may lease/rent the property out.
- 3. This Competition is open to customers who are legal residents of South Africa, 18 years or older.
- 4. The Sunbake bread promotional packs containing the unique code will only be sold in the Mpumalanga Province.
- 5. No director, employee, agent or consultant of:
- 5.1. the Promoter;
- 5.2. any other subsidiary or associated person who controls or is controlled by the Promoter;
- 5.3. the supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, may enter this Competition. How to Participate
- 6. To enter this Competition, Participants must buy a loaf of any Sunbake bread promotional pack, find their unique code inside the bottom of the bag, dial *120*34800# from a cellular phone and keep their unique code handy. USSD Sessions charged at 20c per 20 seconds.
- 7. Participants may enter multiple times within the competition dates. A Participant is entitled to one entry per unique code. The unique code in a promotional pack can only be used once.
- 8. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- 9. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever, and proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or Prize redemption process of the Competition.
- 10. In the event that entry into this Competition is contingent on the Participant entering any website or social media page or application, the Participant hereby acknowledges that any and all costs associated with the required internet connection will not constitute a cost of entering into this Competition and shall be borne solely by the Participant.
- 11. By entering this Competition, the Participant consents to the collection, processing and further processing of his/her personal information (including personal information contained in electronic communications) by the Promoter for the purposes of conducting this Competition and facilitating the Participant’s participation in the Competition.
- 12. By posting any content, images, or comments on any of the Company’s public and/or social media platform, a Participant consents to and gives the Company a world-wide royalty free licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such content, images or comments for the purposes of promoting the Company’s products and/or services.
- 13. By entering the Competition, the Participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter, as well as its holding company, its subsidiaries and any subsidiaries of its holding company, and their successors and assigns, directors, employees, agents or consultants against all and any losses, claims, proceeding, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise) liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis) howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the Participant’s participation in the Competition and the Prize/s.
- 14. This Competition runs from 1 July 2019 and closes at midnight on 30 September 2019 (“closing date”). Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- 15. The Promoter reserves the right to reasonably extend, shorten, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition for technical, commercial, and/or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control. The Competition, Prize and Terms and Conditions may be reasonably amended by the Promoter, at any time during the Competition. In such event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and acknowledge that they shall have no recourse against the Promoter whatsoever.
- 16. Winners will be selected as follows:
- 16.1. Airtime and water wheelbarrow winners will be drawn randomly during the period for which the Competition is open and will be notified immediately of their win.
- 16.2. The 2 winners of the houses will be selected by a random draw within three weeks of the Closing Date.
- 17. The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 18. The Participant selected as the recipient of the Prize will be notified via telephone within three weeks of the date on which the Winner is determined. In the event that a Winner cannot be successfully contacted or fails to respond to the Promoter within 24 hours of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Participant in substitution. The names of the Winners will also be published on the Company’s website www.rclfoods.com and www.sunbake.co.za.
- 19. The Promotor may require the winner/s to:
- 19.1. provide their name, identity number, and to enable to Promotor to verify the entry;
- 19.2. sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the Prize, and indemnity;
- 19.3. where the entry includes the submission of any work eligible for copyright in terms of the Copyright Act No. 98 of 1978, to conclude an agreement of assignment whereby any rights which the Winner may have in respect of such works are transferred to the Company. Should a winner refuse to comply with this rule for any reason then that winner shall be deemed to have rejected the Prize, and it shall revert back to the Company.
- 20. Any winner may be requested to attend the draw and announcement of the winners, to take part in the Company’s publicity campaigns or to allow their name and likeness to be used by the Company for promotional purposes. The winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.
- 21. Where a winner consents to take part in the Company’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the Company.
- 22. The winners of each of the houses must agree to keep the Sunbake branding on the houses for a period of 2 years after the handover of the houses to them. Disputes
- 23. Should any dispute arise in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- 24. For more information or a copy of these Terms and Conditions, please visit www.sunbake.co.za. Any Competition related queries may be directed to email@example.com from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Who can participate?
Results and Conditions
PLAN AND SPECIFICATION OF HOUSES TO BE WON
Foundation:600x230mm mass concrete strip footing to external walls.
450x150mm deep thickening of surface bed under internal walls.
All treated with 10 year guarantee ant-proofing.
Roof:Concrete roof tiles at 26 deg on: Fabricated Roof.
38x38mm Battens/branderings at 320mm Q c/c
152x38mm Roof trusses at 750mm c/c on;
114x38mm South African pine wall plates.
Undertile upvc 250 micron sealing membrane.
Roof anchorage 2 strands of 4mmQ wire built into wall at-300mm c/c deep with: 76mm hard coved cornice on ceiling edge.
150/250/30mm asbestos fascia boards.
100x76mm square galv. gutters and 76mm Q. down pipes(RWP)
Use galvanised flashing where is neccessary.
All timber to minimum grade.
Walls:Brickwork/face brick (where appl) plastered or bagged externally, plastered and painted internally, brickforce- foundations every 3rd layer, top structure every 5th layer and over windows sills – internal plaster.
Sloping.Dpc under all sills.
Precast lintels over openings.
Provide 375 micron brick grip Dpc.
Floors:25mm screed on concrete surface bed on 250mm waterproof sheet on well compacted fill treated with 10 year guarantee ant-proofing.
Electrical:Ceiling Mounted light fitting
15 AMP Stove connection
Double Tube Fluorescent light fitting
Plan of 2 houses to be built for winners of the Sunbake Wina iKhaya Competition:
Furniture not included.